What services do you offer?
Some practices prefer to keep some of their functions in-house, such as patient registration and charge entry. This allow us to reduce our labor and offer a lower percentage rate to our clients. Depending upon the specific needs of your practice, our services include but are not limited to the following:
- CPT Coding review and fee schedule analysis
- Input of patient demographics, referral information and authorization numbers
- Posting and balancing of daily charges and co-payments
- Charge & appointment reconciliation to ensure all charges are captured
- Submission and verification of electronic claims
- Editing of electronic claim denials for resubmission
- Posting and balancing of all payments received
- Handling appeals for denial resolution
- Generating electronic patient statements and collection letters
- Working the aged accounts receivable reports to follow-up on past due claims
- Production of monthly financial reports for managerial review
- Quarterly consulting to discuss practice financials and software updates with an Account Service Manager
What are the benefits of outsourcing my billing?
- Eliminate postage and forms purchasing expenses
- Reduce billing related staffing expenses
- Consistent cash flow due to timely and accurate claim submissions
- Faster reimbursements due to electronic claims filing
- Complete confidentiality and security of your patient data
- Personalized and comprehensive support for your staff and patients
- Billing inquiries are handled by a dedicated Patient Accounts Manager
- Eliminate costly software maintenance fees and patient portal fees
- Free up valuable staff time to focus on patient care
- We serve as an experienced advisor regarding all billing concerns and act as a liaison to the insurance companies on your behalf
How do I maintain control over my receivables?
- We provide you with transaction reports on a schedule basis or upon request. Additionally, we schedule regular monthly, quarterly meetings with a dedicated Account Services Manager to personally go over your reports and assess your accounts receivables.
What items are needed for the billing center to process my daily charges?
- For clients not using our EMR, we need a superbill indicating CPT and ICD-10 codes
- For clients not entering their own patient information, we need a copy of their registration form
- For clients not scanning the insurance card into the software, we need a copy of the card
- Referral / Authorization information (if applicable)
How are the insurance and patient checks processed?
- Normally, the checks continue to be mailed to your office. The following items are needed for payment posting and insurance appeals:
- Most Insurance EOBs will come to us electronically for processing
- Paper Insurance EOB’s (We provide a scanner for sending paper EOBs)
- Copies of patient checks unless these are being posted in-house
- Any other billing related correspondence (denial EOB’s, etc.)